The CNF Cyber Security Annual Scholarship will award one $2000 scholarship annually to an undergraduate CS student with at least 60 credit hours. The award will be split over the two semesters.
- Student must be enrolled in at least 12 hours and actively pursuing a degree in Computer Science.
- Student must have a cumulative GPA of 2.5
- Student must be U.S. Citizen or U.S. Permanent Resident
Among equally qualified applicants:
- Preference will be given to student residents from the Greater San Antonio Area (excluding Austin) with a demonstrated economic or financial need as determined by the UTSA Office of Student Financial Aid
- Preference will be given to first generation college students
- Preference will be given to transfer students from Alamo Colleges
How to apply
Submit application to the address below or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. All application materials must be received by the Scholarship Committee in the Department of Computer Science by 1 March 2018. Applicants will be reviewed by the Award Committee. Successful applicants will be notified by email and mail.
Department of Computer Science
The University of Texas at San Antonio
One UTSA Circle
San Antonio, TX 78249