ACM Richard Tapia Celebration of Diversity in Computing September 16-19, 2020
Themed "Inclusion Drives Innovation," the ACM Richard Tapia Celebration of Diversity in Computing Conference will be held September 16-19, 2020.. The conference this year will be held virtually and we are pleased to announce this has enabled us to lower our pricing. Conference registration includes:
- Leading technology speakers including Colin Parris of GE Digital and Nashlie Sephus of Amazon.
- Panels and workshops on a range of technical topics including technical topics including, Next-Generation Secure Computer Systems: Post-Quantum Cryptosystems, Cybersecurity 101 for Critical Infrastructures: A Hands-On Approach, and Dark Patterns Through The Lens of Accessibility.
- Birds of a Feather sessions to help build communities including Hispanics in Computing and Diversity includes Disability
- A Networking Lounge where our attendees can meet and build connections
- Career Fair - featuring over 70 major technology companies, government labs and leading colleges and universities
- Student Professional Development Workshop - where undergrad and grad students can learn resume writing, personal branding and virtual/in-person interview skills. (For registered student attendees ONLY and pre-registration required)
- Poster Session
- Awards Ceremony
- Sessions will be recorded to offer our attendees the opportunity to attend sessions in real time or view recordings.
Regular rate registration pricing for students is $125 until August 31st.
All our sponsors are now accessing our Resume Database. It is not too late to submit your resume!
The Tapia Conference is the premier venue to bring together students, faculty, researchers and professionals from all backgrounds and ethnicities in computing to promote and celebrate diversity in computing.