The Graduate School is providing multiple competitive scholarships for the Department of Computer Science Ph.D. students for 2020-2021 Academic Year.
CS Ph.D. Scholarships ($1,000 per recipient)
Additionally, all applicants will be considered for additional Department Competitive Scholarships for Spring 2021 up to $1,000 each.
CS Ph.D. Graduate Scholarship Application Deadline for 2020-2021 AY: Monday November 30, 2020 by 5:00PM CST
How to Apply
- Required Documents
- Completed Application Form
- UTSA transcript (official or unofficial) – MUST clearly indicate GPA
- Current CV
- On a separate sheet, please provide the following information one on document:
- List of publications, performances, and other scholarly work, etc. competed or submitted (provide full citations)
- List of conferences attended this academic year
- List of proceedings participated in this academic year
- List of professional development activities attended (e.g. 3MT, Dissertation Writing Camps, etc.)
- List of all awards/recognitions received during this academic year
Email all required documents to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5:00PM CST Monday November 30, 2020 with subject header “CS Graduate Scholarship [Insert Your Name].”
The CS Graduate Studies Committee will review all submitted materials and submit recommendations to Graduate School for funding. Recipients will be notified in mid-January 2021.